Our primary goal is to make it easier for anyone to learn text analytics skills by creating a learning platform that empowers faculty, librarians, and other instructors to educate a generation in text and data analysis. Constellate provides users with the ability to build datasets for analysis from a variety of sources and provides a gathering space for the growing community of practitioners.
Do you want to ...
- request to participate in our beta program?
- join our email group to be the first to hear about updates and talk with colleagues about text analytics?
- read more about the Text Analytics Pedagogy (TAP) Institute?
- share a brief intro to Constellate with a colleague?
- review the beta program and roll out?
- take a look at the content we have available for analysis?
- want to play on the platform for a bit?
- just need to get in touch with us and talk further?
You may also contact any of us individually:
Thank you so much for spending an hour of your time with us.